About the job:
As a Senior SAP SuccessFactors Consultant you will be involved in HR Technology project delivery, from requirements gathering, to overseeing build and testing of the solution in liaison with teams across the world and provide solution support as well. Our aim is to deliver value add solutions to our clients and help us to drive efficiencies for HR teams worldwide.
Additionally you will have a variety of work opportunities: from getting involved in SAP SF implementations, to developing proof of concepts for our new innovative solutions, to supporting our sales and Business Development team with driving new business. We also encourage developing new talent and you will provide guidance and coaching to our junior resouces.
Who you are:
We are looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors consultant to join our team who understands the intricacies of the system and is passionate about the technology we work with. We are also developing cutting edge value propositions and technology to support our clients to drive real business value. We want someone who will be happy to get stuck into developing these, bring fresh ideas and not to be afraid to think outside the box.
Whom you will be working with:
You will be joining a rapidly growing team based in the UK who have a wealth of experience in delivering HR Technology solutions. Reporting into the Consulting Manager, you will be supported to develop your career by having a variety of opportunities made available to you.
The team are more a family than a set of colleagues, and we are looking for someone enthusiastic to join an energetic team.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with 125+ employees and headquartered in the Netherlands but with a fast growing team here in the UK. We are a consulting firm who help organizations transform their entire HR operation or simply implement a solution to solve a specific HR issue. We support both large and scall scale companies transform their HR landscape through business change and leveraging innovative HR Cloud technologies.
We work with leading-edge technology vendors to bring their innovations to market, making them enterprise ready and valuable to our customers. For our next steps, we are looking for someone who is excited about joining us and supporting us in our ambition to become UK’s HR technology partner of choice by ensuring our contribution adds value and pays for itself many times over
This is what you need:
- Certified in at least 2 SAP SuccessFactors module
- EC minimum
- RCM/ONB preferred
- Minimum 3 years SAP SuccessFactors implementation experience
- Stream lead for a module area minimum across all phases
- Been involved in a full end to end implementation
- Supported data migration
- Supported integrations
- Designed and executed testing phases
- Can articulate GDPR & Audit requirements and map to what SF offers
- Sound understanding of the integration points and process integration across all other modules
- Experience with SAP’s Reporting Tools including Embedded Analytics
- Proven experience of multi-country implementation
- Understands how phased rollouts are delivered
- Has worked with clients to advise and guide them on translations
- Demonstrable understanding of HR Business Processes
- Can articulate and discuss where SuccessFactors steps and processes interact in the overall business process, thus being able to understand touch points to other processes (system and non-system)
- Can demonstrate an understanding of key data points for capture and extraction (reporting) to demonstrate compliance and value the process is delivering
- Can support organisations with understanding their AS-IS processes to the newly delivered SF processes and impact assess/understand the areas for change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Client sales presentations
- Workshops presentations
- Supported commercial proposals
- Ambitious and inquisitive with a pro-active “can do” attitude
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Experience with other SAP cloud technologies, e.g. Business Technology Platform, Concur
- Commerical experience
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment in a supportive team with a family feel
- There will also be opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally to work on exciting projects with global organisations
- Competitive salary package including bonus
- Company laptop, mobile phone and equipment provided
- 25 days leave on a fulltime basis
- Diverse training opportunities: We heavily encourage and invest in our teams learning and development opportunities. We want to ensure our team is always developing and learning the latest and greatest in the market
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. We offer career paths tailored to you with ample opportunity to develop, all within a supportive environment. And last but not least, we like to have a good laugh with each other.
You can even apply for this role by submitting a video of yourself! More information can be found here: https://jobs.c-me.io/jobs/61448a48fb70f2000813a9d0
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
S.Basu@meetlaunch.com or +44 (0) 7767 085729