About the job:
As a Senior HR Transformation Consultant you are responsible for supporting companies in defining future business HR goals and supporting them in delivering and achieving those goals effectively. You will work on and lead teams on projects that will support our clients to integrate processes, technology, strategy and key information to support them in driving these goals and achieving their goals in line with their business objectives.
Who you are:
- Strong background in HR transformation with experience of having led teams in delivering change for clients.
- Able to identify and determine detailed cross stream requirements and articulate the key areas where transformation will impact the business and where efficiencies can be driven from
- Good understanding of technology implementation programmes and can apply your transformation skills within complex scenarios
- Advising clients on HR architecture design and how this may be optimised through technology
- Ability to support the business to define and embed new ways of working
- Passionate about delivering value for clients
- Strong communicator, flexible and dedicated
Whom you will be working with:
You will be part of a mixed team with young professionals and experienced consultants in the field of SuccessFactors, SAP Payroll and SAP HCM and Integration. By cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with headquarters in the Netherlands, focused on HR, IT Consultancy and Services. We are founded in 2006. We mainly support large companies transform their HR landscape through business change and leveraging innovative SAP technologies. We have over 115 employees and currently have offices in The Netherlands, UK and the Nordics.
This is what you need:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience of deploying HR transformation programmes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious and inquisitive with a pro-active “can do” attitude
- Able to travel
This is ‘nice to have’:
- SAP SuccessFactors / HCM Experience
- Commercial experience
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with ambitious and friendly colleagues
- Opportunity to work with global customers
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Competitive salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunities for training and upskilling
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. By means of our structure you will be part of different companies with different specializations which offers many different career paths. And finally, we like to have a good laugh with each other.
For more information:
email@example.com or +44 7507 665 272