About the job:
A great project manager is like a conductor in an orchestra: streamlining all participants and making sure the audience is getting what is expected. In this metaphor, we are looking for a conductor to orchestrate the complete lifecycle of our project(s) and making sure our clients’ expectations are successfully met. In short this means your daily job will be to lead project activities in terms of scope, quality, schedule, and budget. In addition to managing projects directly, you consult the customer if needed, and advise on best practices; whatever is needed to get the desired end result. Towards your project team, you are equally eager to lead and coach project team members, define clear objectives, prioritize tasks, and reinforce success.
Who you are:
You are an experienced project manager with preferably demonstrated history delivering SAP SuccessFactors or other HR Cloud solutions (Workday, Cornerstone, etc) implementation projects. You have experience using formal project management methodologies, techniques, and tools as well as knowledge of HR process development, change management and HR transformation. You are an expert in creating and maintaining project deliverables (e.g. project charter, project plan, status reports, project timesheets, meeting minutes, budget and schedule) but you are equally excited to lead and coach cross-functional and diverse teams.
Your superpower is to resolve most challenging issues in positive manner and bring projects to successful completion. A satisfied customer, excited team and a bit of challenge makes your day!
Whom you will be working with:
You will be part of a team with young professionals and experienced consultants in the field of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors and Integration. By cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with headquarters in the Netherlands, focused on HR, IT Consultancy and Services. We are founded in 2006. We mainly support large companies transform their HR landscape through business change and leveraging innovative SAP technologies. We have over 125+ employees and currently have offices in The Netherlands, UK and the Nordics.
This is what you need:
- Demonstrated experience in HR cloud solution implementation project delivery
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to manage project deliverables
- Skills to coach and lead project team
- Driver’s License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- SAP SuccessFactors Project Management Certificate(s)
- Project Management Certificate(s) (Prince2, Scrum)
- Experience working with SAP HCM
- Knowledge of HR process transformation and development
- Change Management capability
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Nice customers with an international character
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days leave on a fulltime basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. By means of our structure you will be part of different companies with different specializations which offers many different career paths. And last but not least, we like to have a good laugh with each other.
For more information:
C.deOude@meetlaunch.com or +31 (0)10 519 29 29