About the job:
As a payroll specialist, your job is to keep our customers satisfied with every process around their payroll administration and to help them keep up-to-date with the necessary knowledge. Your daily work will consist of executing financial audits, implementation of corrections, submission of wage declarations, remittances and execution of the salary run. In addition, you’re an advisor, coordinator and primary contact for our clients as it comes to questions about the salary administration.
Who you are:
- You’re ready for a second or third step in your payroll career (junior to mid-level) and are motivated to learn the salary profession further in theory and practice.
- You have an HBO-level education, and an affinity with salary administration and/or accounting.
- You’re accurate by nature and figures make you tick.
- A satisfied customer makes your day, and you’ll do everything for that aim.
- You’re an easy talker, flexible, and in for a smile.
- You’re looking for an employer who can offer you a career with a longer-term perspective.
Whom you will be working with:
You’ll be part of a mixed team with interim salary professionals and experienced consultants working for various customers. At the office you will be in contact with your manager weekly, and daily with your colleagues and other departments within launch!. All of whom understand that by cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with headquarters in the Netherlands, focused on HR, IT Consultancy and Services. We are founded in 2006. We mainly support large companies transform their HR landscape through business change and leveraging innovative SAP technologies. We have over 115 employees and currently have offices in The Netherlands, UK and the Nordics.
This is what you need:
- HBO level
- PDL Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Feeling for figures
- Ambition & inquisitiveness
- Drivers License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- VPS Certificate
- Knowledge and experience with Payroll
- Commercial feeling
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. By means of our structure, you’ll be part of different companies with different specializations which offer many different career paths. We have an open atmosphere in which we have a genuine interest in you as a person and, in which, we have open and honest communication. And last, but not least, we like to have a laugh with each other.
For more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 – 51 25 66 12