About the job:
As an HR IT Business Consultant you have a broad responsibility to translate market and client developments to the launch! strategy. Furthermore, you’ll translate this strategy into practical actions, propositions and development/training programmes. Together with or supported by a team of highly-experienced colleagues, you’ll establish high client satisfaction.
Who you are:
You are an experienced HR IT Business Consultant with vision and ambition. Preferably, you have experience as an HR IT Business Consultant within a big four consultancy organization or within a corporate HR/IT organization. You are tech savvy with the skills to analyze a case from every angle (IT, process, governance, organization, culture). We’re looking for a courageous individual; a strategic thinker and visionary. A satisfied customer makes your day, you’ll do anything for that. You’re an extravert, studious and you like to share your knowledge.
Whom you will be working with:
The team you will be part of is a mix of talented juniors and experienced consultants in the field of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors and integrations. By working together and sharing knowledge we become better as a whole.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with roots in the Netherlands, focused on HR, IT Consultancy and Services – founded in 2006. We mainly support bigger employers in the Netherlands with the implementation and use of SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors Software. With over 115 employees we are one of the biggest service providers for large employers in the Netherlands.
This is what’s needed:
- WO level
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience and/or affinity with themes like employee engagement, employee journey and digital transformation
- Excellent oral and written command of the Dutch language
- Good oral and written command of the English language.
- Excellent prestentation skills
- Willingness to travel
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Experience in the HCM Domain (talent management, payroll)
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. By means of our structure, you’ll be part of different companies with different specializations which offer many different career paths. We have an open atmosphere in which we have a genuine interest in you as a person and, in which, we have open and honest communication. And last, but not least, we like to have a laugh with each other.
For more information:
C.deOude@meetlaunch.com or +31 (0)10 519 29 29