About the job:
As an HR Integration consultant, you’re responsible for translating customer requirements and process descriptions into a design to achieve end-to-end integration. Together with a team of very experienced colleagues you’ll help our customers with configuration, building, adjustment and management of their integrations with a diversity of HR system tools.
Who you are:
You have a background in design and management of integrations. You’re able to understand, describe and build complex integrations. You have an HBO-level education, are accurate by nature and complexity makes you tick. You’re an easy talker, flexible, and in for a smile. A satisfied customer makes your day, and you’ll do everything for that aim. You’re looking for an employer who can offer you a career with a longer-term perspective.
Whom you will be working with:
You’ll be part of a mixed team with young professionals and experienced consultants in the field of SAP Payroll, SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors and Integration. All of whom understand that by cooperating and sharing knowledge, we become better as a team.
Who we are:
Launch! is an international organization with headquarters in the Netherlands, focused on HR, IT Consultancy and Services. We are founded in 2006. We mainly support large companies transform their HR landscape through business change and leveraging innovative SAP technologies. We have over 125+ employees and currently have offices in The Netherlands, UK and the Nordics.
This is what you need:
- HBO/WO level (Bachelor/Master)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, such as implementation of HR systems, or integrating HR systems
- SAP HCM & SAP Successfactors experience
- Ambition & inquisitiveness
- Drivers License
This is ‘nice to have’:
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Cloud Integration
- Knowledge and experience with Dell Boomi
- Commercial feeling
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a dynamic environment with nice colleagues
- Customers with international reach
- Different career opportunities, also internationally
- Good salary
- Choose your own laptop and smartphone (with unlimited private use)
- 28 days’ leave on a full-time basis
- Lease car
- Different training opportunities
Why this job:
At launch! it is about people, not IT. By means of our structure, you’ll be part of different companies with different specializations which offer many different career paths. We have an open atmosphere in which we have a genuine interest in you as a person and, in which, we have open and honest communication. And last, but not least, we like to have a laugh with each other.
For more information:
C.deOude@meetlaunch.com or +31 (0)10 519 29 29